The Annual General Meeting will be held at 7.00pm on Tuesday, 18 September 2018 at the Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens Cardiff.
The meeting will also be streamed by Video Conference from Plas Menai National Centre, Caernarfon LL55 1UE and Video Conference Room, Level D (ground floor), Hugh Owen Library, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ.
The AGM provides an opportunity for clubs to engage with Welsh Cycling and it's board, and discuss how cycling in Wales could progress in the future.
Welsh Cycling is also now seeking:
a) Nominations for one Director, who will be elected at the AGM (by secret ballot)
b) Notification of Nominated Representatives of clubs to attend the AGM
c) Consultation on the Special Resolutions to the Articles of Association from Welsh Cycling Board
d) Motions for the AGM, please see guidance notes
e) Nominations for delegates to the British Cycling AGM (17 November 2018)
f) Motions for Welsh Cycling to take to the British Cycling AGM
Welsh Cycling has circulated information to all affiliated clubs in Wales with attachments on the above topics; and recommends club members contact their club secretary in the first instance should they wish to attend.
- A - Form for Director nominations and supporting details
- B - AGM Return Slip
- C - Proxy guidelines
- D - Role description for Directors
- E - 2018 Club membership report
- F - Welsh Cycling Special Resolutions for consultation and F – Articles of Association Updated 09/07/18
- G - Form for Nominations and motions for the British Cycling Annual General Meeting
- H - Guidance notes for the preparation of Motions
Summary of actions and deadlines
By 7 pm on Monday 6 August, receipt of:
- Nominations for Directors
- Nominated Representatives to attend the AGM
- Consultation on the Special Resolutions to the Articles of Association
- Proposed Motions for the AGM
- Nominations for delegates to the British Cycling AGM
- Motions for Welsh Cycling to take to the British Cycling AGM