Recreational Cycling Coffee Morning:
Welsh Cycling's 'Coffee Morning' workshop is a free of charge informal morning of facilitated discussion about all things non-competitive cycling.
Intended as the starting place for those wishing to start cycling groups, we will talk through;
- Knowing who your riders are or may be
- Identifying some of the barriers to cycling and how you might be able to overcome these
- Tips for planning appropriate routes or ride series
- Using Letsride.co.uk
- Signposting to further information: event ideas, promotion, ride leadership training
- Opportunities to ask questions on the topic of recreational group cycling
By the end of the session, you should be confident to create a ride that is appropriate for your workplace, organisation, friends or community group.
All workshops may be attended free of charge, if you would like to request that a workshop be planned in your area or you would like to host a session for your organisation please get in touch with the participation team.