sportscotland offers its partner sports the opportunity to access free world class coach education. The CPD workshops are generic in nature and are designed to complement the sport specific workshops that Scottish Cycling provides.
- Physical Literacy
- Growth & Maturation
- Understanding talent
- Coordination and Control
- Observational skills
- To complement and assist in the further development of your current coaching knowledge and application
- Cope positively with change by constantly updating your skill set as a coach build further confidence and credibility in your coaching
- You will be part of the Coach Connect/Talent peer group that will provide the opportunity to support each other and share ideas for best practice
- Learn from some of the best coaches, scientists and sports people in the industry
- Provide better support to your players and athletes
- It’s free!
Criteria for coaches
- Coach Connect – Committed Club coaches with UKCC L2 or equivalent qualification (or working towards this level) plus at least 2 years’ experience of leading delivery
- Coaching Talent –Performance Coaches with UKCC L3 or Level 2 DSU coaches with at least 3 years’ of leading delivery.
To Register for:
- Coach Connect click here
Or for further details contact email@example.com.
- Coaching Talent click here
Or for further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.