British Cycling’s official supplier, TrainingPeaks, will be hosting a TrainingPeaks University conference at the National Cycling Centre in Manchester.
The conference will take place from 21 to 22 November 2015, giving coaches a unique opportunity to learn from experts in training software and analysis.
The university programme, which begins on Saturday morning, will help coaches to become more effective, analyse athlete data, engage and communicate with the athletes they coach and market their coaching business. Level 3 coaches who attend the conference will also become eligible for TrainingPeaks certification.
Attendees will get the chance to meet and learn from Joe Friel, the world famous elite endurance coach and author of The Cyclist’s Training Bible and The Triathlete’s Training Bible. Joe will focus on the wide range of topics below, as well as leveraging advanced training metrics to enhance athlete performance.
Saturday 21 November, 9am to 5pm
Sunday 22 November, 9am to 2pm
Topics will include
- Getting your athletes to update data consistently
- Setting up efficient workflows to save valuable time
- How to use workout libraries
- Best practices for planning and creating workouts
- How to analyse power, heart rate, pace and other data
- Using TSS, the Performance Management Chart, and Dashboard Charts to inform your planning
- Unlocking the ‘hidden secrets’ of TrainingPeaks
- Advanced training metrics
- WKO 4 desktop analysis software introduction and overview…and more!
Please register below for the TrainingPeaks University. A discount is available for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 British Cycling coaches, as well as British Cycling members.
Ticket prices for the two-day conference
- $299 (approx. £197) full price ticket
- $269 (approx. £177) for Level 1 coaches: discount code ‘CoachBC2015TPU’
- $249 (approx. £164) for Level 2 coaches and British Cycling members: discount code ‘MemberBC2015TPU’
- $224 (approx. £147) for Level 3 coaches: discount code ‘CoachBC32015TPU’
TrainingPeaks is the world leading provider of web mobile and desktop solutions, used by coaches and athletes to monitor and enhance endurance performance. As an official supplier to British Cycling, the software is used by the Great Britain Cycling Team.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.