Deadline: Friday 10th July 5pm
Please conatct email@example.com with any queries.
This online workshop program is designed to give youth A and second year youth B riders some education to be able to race at National series level and beyond and to educate and bring them important life skills. The program is for young athletes dedicated to the sport and who want to be the best they can be. The program consists of 6 x 1hour online workshops and some homework with their club coach out with these.
These sessions will be supported by SC coaches, club coaches and SIS staff covering a range of useful topics.
The aims for the program are:
- To help young Scottish Riders be the best they can be.
- Prepare young Scottish Riders for progression onto British Cycling or Scottish Cycling Performance Programs.
- To Develop club coaches
- Have fun!
- Commit to at least 5 of the online workshops
- Commitment to learn.
- Commitment to challenge yourself, get stuck in and to not be afraid to fail!
- Committed to training at home and racing (when it comes back) at a minimum of Scottish national level
Click here for Communication Agreement & Consent Form (*this must be completed before you are allowed to join the programme*).