Join us for #SCTalks. Our next online webinar is on International Women’s Day on Monday 8th March, 7- 8pm.
This special event has a female focus; we’ll be chatting about the menopause and perimenopause, the impact it can have on women’s participation in sport and cycling and hear about some strategies that may be helpful.
Fiona will facilitate the discussion with the panel, who are:
- Joyce McKellar, Scottish Cycling Board Member
- Vicky Begg, Triathlete and Triathlete Coach
- Stephanie Kershaw-Marsh, from Menopause Support
- Fiona Walker, cyclist and coach
- Kris Kumari, cyclist and nutritionist
We’ll be hosting this session on Zoom and you’ll have the opportunity to submit questions to the panel as the discussion unfolds.
This topic should be of particular interest to female cyclists approaching or experiencing perimenopause/menopause or anyone with an interest in this subject.
We will record the session and upload to our YouTube Channel, so if you cannot attend on this date, you can watch the session back later.