As Scotland tools up ready for its biggest ever weekend of trail building, repair and maintenance, Take Care of Your Trails, Scottish businesses have come forward to show their support for the volunteers.
Anyone who takes part in the weekend of trail repair on 23rd & 24th April at any of the 17 different locations running sessions will be in with a chance of winning these amazing prizes donated by Scottish mountain biking businesses:
- 6 POC Tectal Helmets (RRP £155 each) courtesy of 2pure
- 5 entries to No Fuss Events legendary 10 Under the Ben event in June
- £300- worth of Endura Clothing
- Craft Sportswear would offer £ 100 worth of cycling or running clothing.
- Wheels Cycling Centre , Callander would offer £50 worth of accessories with any ex rental bike purchase.
- Wheels Cycling Centre , Callander would offer £100 worth of accessories with any new bike purchase.
Many Scottish businesses including Go Where Scotland, H&I Adventures, 2pure and Shand Cycles will be lending their support to the weekend by volunteering.
Graeme McLean, project manager of Developing Mountain Biking in Scotland (DMBinS) said: “It is fantastic to see businesses in Scotland genuinely appreciate the work which is being carried out by volunteers to maintain, develop and grow the most valued part of mountain biking, the trails. We hope, and believe, the weekend will help every local group add new members and help them realise that the work they do is vital to the continued success of mountain biking in Scotland. ”
To volunteer at the weekend pick one of these sites and get in touch directly – www.DMBinS.com/takecareofyourtrails