Scottish Cycling is offering the chance for its Youth Clubs to win a visit from World and Olympic Champion Katie Archibald.
All you have to do is RAMP up your warm up and send us a video by the end of June
The winner will be the warm up that is the most fun, creative, effective, appropriate and adaptable!
It doesn't need to be slick, edited or a feature length blockbuster movie...
To be in for a chance of winning all you need to do is take into account the following:
- Design a Warm –up which aligns to the R.A.M.P principle
- The warm up must be 10 minutes in duration
- There must be a minimum of 1 coach and 3 riders doing the warm up
- The competition is open to groups U18 from any cycling discipline and level.
- Multiple entries up to 3 per club are permitted
Remember your warm-up must be fun, creative, effective, appropriate and adaptable!
What have you got to lose?!
Email your videos in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Competition Entry" before 30th June at 11.55 pm for the chance to win.