Register your event
Registering your event using the online event system is simple to use and allows you to create events and submit them for approval using your dashboard.
A registration fee is payable for all events. The registration fee amount is taken from your payment card on final approval of the event. Registration fees can be seen below:
|MTB||HQ Registration Fee|
1. Log in using your Username (your membership number*) and Password on our homepage
2. Click on ‘my dashboard’
3. Click on the ‘Event Organiser’ tab on the left hand side
4. Click on 'Create new event'
5. Create supplier account using the pop up box
6. Enter event details, pay HQ registration fee and submit your event for approval
7. Once approved you will be notified by a member of our events team
If you are having trouble creating your event online please download and complete the event registration form or contact the events team on 0161 274 2020 or email@example.com
*Please note if you do not have a British Cycling membership, we can arrange a free new Event Organiser’s bronze membership. If you have a current membership and do not yet have the Event Organiser tab within your dashboard please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 274 2020.
All registered events are to be run under the guidelines and regulations of British Cycling. All events are to be run using the insurance provided by British Cycling where a levy is paid per rider for liability insurance. Levies must be paid to BCHQ within 7 days of the events completion.
More information can be found by clicking the “Event Insurance” tab above.