Location: Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Hampshire
Event: 19 May 2012
The MBUK Royal Rumble takes place on the challenging terrain of Queen Elizabeth Country Park. The four hour event starting in daylight and ends at 10pm- lights are compulsory for dusk laps onwards.
- Proceeds go to Cancer Research UK
- Secure Parking
- Visitor Centre Facilities
- Full Course - Marking
- Electronic Chip Timing
- Official Pro Photographer
- Web Results service from timelaps.co.uk
- Emergency Support
- Choice of on-site catering
The course will be a mixture of fast flowing singletrack, open bridleways and includes some tough climbs and fast descents.
The prize fund has now been announced.
- First place wins a Garmin Edge 800 + Osprey Raptor Pack + £50 Hargroves Cycles Voucher
- Second place wins a Garmin Edge 500 + Osprey Viper Pack + £40 Hargroves Cycles Voucher
- Third place wins Garmin Edge 200 + Osprey Viper Pack + £30 Hargroves Cycles Voucher
There will also be spot prizes for the top female and the fastest lap (outside the top three).