When you join British Cycling we will donate £4 to the British Heart Foundation in the fight against heart disease.
British Cycling represent every cyclist, be they young or old, Sunday riders or household names, commuters or racers. As the National Governing Body, British Cycling aims to get more people back in the saddle by providing support and infrastructure for all cyclists in the UK.
Members of British Cycling enjoy discounts from top cycle retailers, such as Wiggle and Halfords, as well as free legal support and liability insurance for your cycling. Ride membership provides heaps of money saving offers, peace-of-mind liability cover and advice and information to help you get out on your bike – everything to help you get ready for your BHF event.
And when you join, we will donate £4 to the British Heart Foundation, to support the fight against heart disease.
Ride Membership Benefits
For just £32 a year (that's less than 10p per day) you will enjoy:
- Up to £10m third party liability insurance
- Free legal support and advice from our expert team
- Save a minimum of 12% at the British Cycling Wiggle shop
- Great offers at CNP Professional
- Save 10% at Halfords stores nationwide
- Priority access tickets to major UK cycle events
- Save up to £26 a year on magazines including Cycling Plus, Procycling and Mountain Biking UK
- Get a free copy of Rouleur (worth up to £10)
- Weekly email, full of exclusive offers, news and tips