25% off Commute membership for NHS staff
To recognise the fantastic work of the NHS during these times and say thank you, British Cycling with our principal partner HSBC UK are pleased to offer 25% discount on British Cycling's Commute Membership to all NHS staff.
With the peace of mind liability insurance and legal support, the membership will support NHS staff to cycle to and from work. Alongside the insurance and legal benefits there are a whole host of member benefits including discounts on servicing, components, kit and much more.
Our weekly newsletter gives hints and tips for cycling both on and off the road. Full information on the benefits of British Cycling Membership.
CommuteSmart with our great videos packed with essential commuting tips.
To sign up, please complete the online membership form, select Commute membership, please use your NHS email address and use the promo code NHS25OFF on the final payment page, when prompted, in the promotional code box.
NHS staff worker promo code: NHS25OFF
Sign up with direct debit and receive an extra 10% off!
Terms and Conditions
- 25% off British Cycling Commute membership for new members.
- You must be a current NHS worker, aged 18 and over to claim this offer to receive the NHS25OFF offer.
- If you wish to upgrade your membership, you can receive £10 off either a Ride, Race Silver or Race Gold membership using the NHS25OFF promo code.
- Liability insurance and legal support and advice benefits are valid only for commuting and utility purposes – for full terms please see our legal and insurance page.
- Please sign-up using your NHS or doctors email address. Where this is not possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send a copy of your photo ID card for proof of validation. This will be deleted once confirmed.
- Please be aware that your application for membership may be rejected if no valid NHS verification is supplied.
- The offer valid until 30 June 2021, this may be extended in-line circumstances around Covid-19.
- Offer is not available in conjunction with any other membership offer or discount with the exception of the introductory direct debit 10% discount. No cash alternative.
- Full terms and conditions of British Cycling membership can be found here.