Published: 3 June 2013
Survey: Andrew Chaston
The Sport and Recreation Alliance is carrying out its biennial survey to piece together a picture of how our community and grassroots sports clubs are faring in the afterglow of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
It will ask:
- What opportunities, challenges and barriers do you face as a sports club?
- How are you coping financially and in terms of sustaining or growing your membership?
- Are you feeling the squeeze of local authority cuts?
- How equipped are you to provide for disabled participants?
- What training and support would you like to see offered by non-profit organisations to clubs in the future?
The information you can provide is critical in assisting the Alliance influence decision makers at the highest level. There are also some great prizes on offer for those who complete the survey. Take a look by clicking the following link: www.sportandrecreation.org.uk/policy/ssc