- Event URN:
- Start date:
- Sun, 14th Apr 2013
- Event Type:
- Cycle Sportive (Non-Competitive)
- Ancholme Leisure Centre Scawby Brook, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 9JH ( View map )
- Online Entry FAQs
- Event promoted by:
- Lincsquad (Quadrathlon Club) ( website )
- View other events promoted by this organisation
- Event website:
- Event organiser:
- Mr Matthew Porter
- Cheques payable to:
- Download Entry Form
- Info for Riders:
- This is as a memorial to local cyclist Paul Kirk who was a keen cyclist and charity fund raiser who's chosen charity was the Lindsey Lodge Hospice in Scunthorpe which was his chosen charity for personal reasons.
No profit is made from this event, simply all costs are covered, marshals and administration is done on a voluntary basis so that majority of the event entry fee goes to local charities.
We provide a fully route marked course of either 100km or 100 miles with feed stations along the way. Timing for each individual will be provided in a couple of days of event completion. The route will be marshalled where appropriate and sag wagon will sweep the course towards the end of the event.
The event will start at 8am on the 15th April 2011, although registration will be open from 6.30am at the Ancholme Leisure Centre in Brigg. Riders will be started at 5 minute intervals in batches of 20 riders at a time.
- Preview Rides:
Date Start Ride name Grade BCG Duration 14 Apr 13 08:00 The Paul Kirk North Lincs CycloSportive --- --- 1 laps / 160km / 99m
Ride: The Paul Kirk North Lincs CycloSportive
|Date||Start||Distance||BCG||Est. Field Size|
|14 Apr 13||08:00||1 laps / 160km / 99m||---||500|