- Event URN:
- Start date:
- Sun, 2nd Mar 2014
- Event Type:
- Reliability Trial (Non-Competitive)
- Sandyford Community Fire Stataion Marlborough Way, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 5ED ( View map )
- Online Entry FAQs
- Event promoted by:
- Kidsgrove Wheelers ( website )
- View other events promoted by this organisation
- Event website:
- Event organiser:
- Mr Andrew Barratt
23 Hurricane Grove
- Cheques payable to:
- Kidsgove Wheelers Cycling Club
- Download Entry Form
- Info for Riders:
- A scenic 35 mile loop through the lanes of Cheshire with refreshments available at the finish. A lovely early season 35 mile reliability ride that takes the cyclist out of Staffordshire and into the Beautiful Cheshire lanes and back into Staffordshire once again, finishing at The Sandyford Community Fire Stn.
This event is not a race, it is non competative. Enjoy your ride
- Preview Rides:
Date Start Ride name Classification Band Rider Cat Duration 2 Mar 14 08:30 35 mile 1 laps / 55km / 34m
- This event is not a race, it is non competative. Enjoy the day
- Please make sure you consult your doctor before participation and that you are physically fit enough to ride a bicycle for 2+ Hours at steady speed
- There is an over flow carpark, which is Churchill China Business Car Park. This car park will be open from 08.00am until late and is secure.
- The riders will be set off in small groups at 08.30 am until 10.00am.
- Groups of riders should be no more than 10 riders per group
- Rules of the road must be obeyed at all times.
- ALL RIDERS MUST CARRY a form of identification showing their name, address and the contact details of a person to be advised in the event of an accident/Incident
- We suggest riders carry food, drink, money, a mobile phone, spare inner tubes, a working pump, a basic tool kit and spare clothing sufficient to complete the ride being undertaken, taking into account the route and possible adverse weather conditions.
- Participants will be responsible for their own cycle which must be fully roadworthy.
- You must sign on and sign off, this is essential. If you forget to sign on or off you must contact Andy on 0785 302 8994
- On arrival at the Sandyford Fire Stn all competiters will recieve a route card and emergency contact details/phone number ect before participation of event.
- Facillities such as toilets, seating and refreshments will be available on site at 08.30 am and open until 5.00pm. After 5.00pm all facillities will be closed.
- The Loop de Loop ride is approx 35 miles and is relatively flat. It takes approx 3 hours at a steady pace to complete.
- Entry fee for Loop de Loop 35 mile ride are as follows:
- Adults £5.00
- Adults on the day Entry is £6.00
- Children under 16 £4.00 and must fill in a parental consent form, send it to the address below or pay online.
- Please remember this is a Reliability ride, its upto you and your bike to navigate yourselves around the course
- First Aid will be available on Site via Staff
- Marshalls will be placed on possible hazardous junctions. Directional sign will be on route
- Please make sure you enclose the correct amount of money via cheque, made payable to Kidsgrove Wheelers Cycling Club and send to:
Andrew Barratt (General Secretary)
23 Hurricane Grove,
Stoke On Trent,
Staffordshire, St6 5xJ
- Contact Telephone Number is 0785 302 8994 or 01782 82 11 03
Ride: 35 mile
|2 Mar 14||08:30||---||---||---||1 laps / 55km / 34m|