- Event URN:
- Start date:
- Sun, 9th Feb 2014
- Event Type:
- Reliability Trial (Non-Competitive)
- Dudley Kingswinford Rugby Club Swindon Road, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 0AW ( View map )
- Online Entry FAQs
- Event promoted by:
- Stourbridge CC ( website )
- View other events promoted by this organisation
- Event website:
- Event organiser:
- Mr Mat Cheslin
- Cheques payable to:
- Info for Riders:
- 44 hilly-ish miles across 3 counties - South Staffs, Shropshire and Worcestershire. Start at Dudley-Kingswinford Rugby Club in Wallheath, flat roads to Bridgnorth, then up and down through the Wyre Forest to Bewdley. Climbing out of the Severn Valley at Trimpley, then to Alveley where you turn back to Event HQ (mostly downhill).
Three groups: touring speed 0900, moderate 0910, Scratch 0920
Entry fee £4, all entries on the day, no advance entry.
Car parking will be available at DKRC. Signing on is in the clubhouse. Toilets will be available, but changing facilities will not.
You'll need to make your own arrangements for refreshments along the route, but the Rugby Club bar will be open at 12 for drinks and food.
Riders under the age of 18 must wear a hard-shell helmet and provide a signed British Cycling parental consent form.
It is advisable for every rider to carry a spare inner tube, basic tools, a pump, ID and a mobile phone. You should wear adequate clothing for the conditions on the day.
- Preview Rides:
Date Start Ride name Classification Band Rider Cat Duration 9 Feb 14 09:00 Stourbridge CC Reliability Trial 02 hr 30 mins / plus 1 laps / 71km / 44m
- 44 hilly-ish miles across 3 counties - South Staffs, Shropshire and Worcestershire.
- Start at Dudley-Kingswinford Rugby Club in Wallheath
- Three groups: touring speed, moderate and Scratch, A (scratch) 0920
- Entry £4, all entries on the day
Ride: Stourbridge CC Reliability Trial
|9 Feb 14||09:00||---||---||---||02 hr 30 mins / plus 1 laps / 71km / 44m|