Level 3 Track Unit
The Level 3 Track unit is an interactive and practical course that develops your track coaching and introduces you to advanced track techniques and tactics. There are practical track coaching session on days 2 and 3, where you will have the opportunity to deliver advanced track techniques. To enter the course you will have to have completed either route 1 or route 2 of the level 3 certificate in coaching cycling.
What will I learn?
This is a 3 day course, with 26 - 24 weeks between days 2 and 3. The course contains a variety of modules:
- Planning Training: Rider Profiling
- Demands of Event
- Planning Training : Goal Setting and Annual Planning
- Prescribing Training
- Advanced Track Techniques and Tactics
- Track Clothing and Equipment
- Reflecting on Your Coaching
The assessment consists of:
- 7 written assessment tasks
- 4 practical assessment tasks
More information on the level 3 certificate in coaching track cycling routes 1 and 2 :
An overview of the level 3 certificate in coaching track cycling: