We are currently building a new online Club Management Tool. We hope the new tool will be a big step in helping clubs to run their day to day activities. We are launching the tool in July and it will be free to use for all affiliated clubs and teams.
- Website Manager – A free and easy tool to create and manage your club website – if you already have a club website, this can be configured to compliment your existing site. Create a great looking website with professionally designed HTML templates. Easily insert content with our drop-in modules, including exclusive news and results feeds from British Cycling. There are no charges for hosting or design and no need to buy or install any new software. You can simply edit your site at any time from any web browser.
- Club Profile – Edit your club profile page which will appear when people find your club on the British Cycling Club Finder. Attract new members by adding a club picture, logo, kit design and some text about the club. You can easily edit who you are open to, what activities you do and when you train.
- Membership Manager – Manage all your club members in one place, see their British Cycling membership status and race licence, add new club members and use our free subscription management tool to set up your club subscription fees and collect them from your members.
- On-line Subscription collection –This will allow your members and new members to pay their club subscriptions using British Cycling’s secure web payment system. All major credit and debit cards are accepted on this system. There is no charge to the club and the money will be paid directly into your club’s chosen bank account. No more hassle of having to pay in cheques, manage spreadsheets or chase members for their money.
- Newsletters – Send out newsletters to all your club members. Newsletters will be easy to create and look great with our professionally designed templates. You can simply add your own text and pictures, then decide which club members will receive them.
- Messaging - Quick and easy messaging all from your dashboard. You can send messages to the entire club membership, selected members, the British Cycling Regional team and the British Cycling Admin team.
- Activity Manager – Create and list all your club activities on the British Cycling powered club calendar. Enable people to sign up for your club activities in a click. Activities will display on the British Cycling website opening your club up to potential new members.
- Annual Affiliation – Submit your annual affiliation form on-line, no need to fill out and post paper forms.
- Useful Resources – Quickly gain access to all the important documents and resources you need to run your club effectively.