Club type: Club
Affilation status: Active
Total club members: 25
About our club
Are you fed up of riding on your own?
Do you want to improve your Cycling?
If the answer to either, or both questions is yes, then you should think about joining Bridgtown C.C. Based out of Bridgtown Cycles, Cannock, we run the following weekly rides, (weather permitting) which all start from Bridgtown Cycles shop:
• Tuesday - 6:30 pm approximately 25 -30 miles.
• Thursday - 6:30 pm approximately 25 -30 miles.
• Saturday – 8am ( 9 am during winter months) approximately 25 -30 miles.
• Sunday – 8am ( 9 am during winter months) This is Club Run day.
(From 30 – 70 miles, higher distances in summer. Café stop on longer distances.
New members, please contact us in the first instance before turning up for a ride
• WhatsApp groups to keep everyone aware of what is going on.
• Closed Strava group so you can see what everyone is doing.
• Access to a wealth of knowledge on all things bike related.
If you are worried you won’t keep up, don’t be.
The Club’s motto is “No one gets left behind”.
We will ride at the pace of the slowest rider and if need be run two groups. We would expect new or inexperienced riders to start with a shorter ride and for all riders to be capable of riding at least 20 miles on their own prior to joining. We are a social group and not a race team.
If you are thinking of joining, why not come out with us on a few rides first, to see what a great bunch we are.
If you decide to join membership is just £20 per year and that will entitle you to a 15% discount in the shop.
Email: Email the club
Postcode: WS11 0XE
How to join our club
This club has not yet setup online purchasing of club membership subscriptions.