Club type: Club
Affilation status: Active
Total club members: 28
About our club
We are a community cycling club based at our parent charity's facility, The Brig, in Altofts, West Yorkshire.
Currently, members enjoy MTB rides on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for over 16s and on Saturday afternoons for those members wishing to bring younger children. Road bike rides are held on Sunday mornings.
The objective is fun cycling with a strong social basis.
We aim to widen membership and provide the following aspects for current and new members:
- Practical knowledge of basic cycle maintenance
- Confidence in cycling for novices or those who haven't cycled for a while using turbo-trainers and local guided rides
- Knowledge of local and national cycle networks
- A great base for our activities using The Brig
- Access to maintenance equipment and basic spares (e.g. inner tubes, brake blocks and pads, chains, etc.)
We are newly established and therefore open to ideas as to how we can increase local participation in cycling for all genders and ages.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Email: Email the club
Postcode: WF6 2JH
How to join our club
Please choose from the following options to pay club subscriptions.
If you are not yet a member of this club we recommend that you contact the club using the details in the contact tab before you buy your subscription. Please note the £1.00 application fee is non-refundable.