Club type: Go-Ride Club
Affilation status: Active
Total club members: 141
About our club
MTB Guisborough was formed in 2012 on the back of the success of the forum site. Key members realised there was a need to put MTBG on a more formal footing. This was largely been driven by our ambitions to develop the skills of local riders and engage juniors into a programme of coaching and guided rides.
With this in mind MTBG registered as a British Cycling affiliated club in 2012. Our aims are as follows:
- Encourage participation in mountain biking in the local area.
- Engage with the Forestry Commission, local landowners and other forest users to represent the views of the local MTB community.
- Develop a race team to represent the area and encourage the participation of local riders in the competitive aspect of the sport.
- Offer advice and coaching sessions to develop the skills of local riders.
- Organise social rides and events for the local MTB community.
How to join our club
This club has not yet setup online purchasing of club membership subscriptions.
|Youths/Juniors (under 16s)|
|Adults (over 16)|
|Novice riders (rides up to 1hr)|
|Intermediate riders (1-3 hrs)|
|Advanced riders (rides 3hr+)|