British Cycling has ventured into a new partnership with Thrifty Car and Van Rental, one of the leading rental companies in the UK.
As a company, one of Thrifty’s core values is to be a socially responsible employer. Thrifty facilitates a number of organisations by supplying them with vehicles through their FlexiFleet service, to ensure they have the transportation facilities they need to prosper.
FlexiFleet’s puts the user at the heart of the service, something which is shared with British Cycling. FlexiFleet’s aim is provide value and accessibility.
FlexiFleet is a flexible, cost-effective alternative to traditional ownership or leasing methods. You can utilise the vehicle for the first month and use it for as long as you choose.
FlexiFleet comes with an array of cost-effective features:
- From 1 month to however long you choose (fully flexible)
- 2000 miles per month included
- Maintenance and roadside cover included
- Pay month on month
- Refundable deposit
- Ability to swap car without penalty after 3 months
- Further 10% discount on 2nd vehicle
- Road fund licence included
- Not a finance agreement
- Wide range of vehicles to choose from
To speak to a member of the team direct please call 01392 203041 | email@example.com